HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENNY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENNY
This is my dear,sweet husband, who has celebrated another milestone in his life. Yep, seventy years. What a wonderful day we had and all our dear friends and neighbors came to help us celebrate. Many,many,many more Boo!!

KAYLA'S DANCE RECITAL

KAYLA'S  DANCE  RECITAL
This month has been busy, but most pleasant. This is Kayla, my beautiful and talented grand-daughter. This year at her recital, she had four numbers and did beautifully in all of them. She is so graceful now, I can't wait until she gives her Alumni Dance. She's our little Star.

GRADUATION GEORGIA STYLE

GRADUATION GEORGIA STYLE
Sarah, my oldest grand-daughter, graduated this year in Georgia. It was definately hot, but a beautiful ceremony. By the way Sarah is the tall blond in the picture, she's a lovely and energetic girl who has made the choice of joining the U.S. Air Force. I wish nothing but good things for her.

MY NEWEST PROJECT

MY NEWEST PROJECT
It took me quite a while to figure this one out. Made with muslin horses, styrofoam, cardboard, lots of glue and patience. Finished after three weeks of loving work.

FINALLY SUMMER CAN'T BE FAR BEHIND. MY NORTHERN MAGNOLIA TREE HAS FINALLY BLOOMED. THEY ONLY LAST FOR A LITTLE OVER A WEEK, BUT THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND SMELL SO SWEET, I REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO IT. THIS TREE IS SO OLD AND WE REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW MANY MORE YEARS SHE HAS, BUT I'M GOING TO ENJOY IT AS LONG AS SHE BLOOMS.

Yeh, right, "WHEN PIGS FLY"

Yeh, right, "WHEN PIGS FLY"
How many times have you said this? I believe in making things happen that you would least expect. Now PIGS DO FLY.

THE GATHERER

THE GATHERER
I once saw some pictures of the Navahoo tribe and there was an elder that facinated me. Couldn't resist trying to make her.

This is my little dove in the shrub. You can only see her eye, I really didn't want to disturb her with the two little ones under her.

MINATURE DOLL & BEAR SWAP

MINATURE DOLL & BEAR SWAP
This is little "Merry-Pippine "he is going to go live on a farm, lucky duck! The jar behind him is where he lives, very comfortably, I might add. He's a big guy, almost five inches tall and is always peeking out at you. He collects little item, almost like a magpie and you really have to keep an eye out for little misplaced items.

Monday, March 17, 2008

ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW


THIS WEEK MY STUDIO LOOKS LIKE IT BEEN ATTACKED BY THE BIRDS. THERE ARE FEATHERS EVERY WHERE, EVEN ATTACHED TO ME. I HOPE NOT PERMANENTLY, DEPENDING ON THE GLUE. I'M PLEASED WITH HOW THIS PART OF MY IMAGINATION TURNED OUT.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh, love the "new addition"! Speaking of feathers, FYI, never cut open a down comforter thinking that the thinnest part doesn't have any feathers in it!! (not that I would know, ha ha!!!) Can't wait to see your stuff in person!

Handi Dandi Mandi said...

Normally my house (not just the craft area) looks like it's been the scene of a fairy dust fight!